In this RESEARCH STUDY article we will discuss different facets of Backlinks such as its definition, importance, types and methods to build them so, let’s start from backlink itself.
Backlinks- In a single sentence ‘Backlinks’ are thought as incoming links to our blog (website) or webpage from other websites or blogs. When someone read your article and when he liked the same and produced content related to the same topic on their blog, they links back that content to your webpage, that’s called a backlink. Still confused, let’s take an example suppose Mr. A writes a post in his blog about Backlinks, When Mr. B undergoes that article, founds good and publishes a content linked to Backlinks on his own blog, giving the hyperlink of Mr. a post.
Let’s describe the significance of Backlinks.
Faster indexing- Faster indexing thought to be the most important aspect of Backlinks. As because of them Google and other major search engines indexes a good newer blog or pages or blog post at a much faster rate as when Backlinks from high PR (page rank) site that is crawled frequently comes to your site, which increases crawling of internet search engine bots in your site leading to faster indexing.
Search Engine Rankings- Another essential requirement of Backlinks are they improve your site search engine’s ranking. In the event that you build or have more number of quality backlinks, definitely your site’s search engine ranking positions likely to be improved as internet search engine judge a site rankings on amount of quality backlinks. Assuming you have more number of links, search engine show your site on the top pages. Which is again very important for driving traffic from search result’s as we all know that a lot of the traffic which our blog receives comes from search engines.
Page Rank- Not only search engine ranking positions, Backlink also effect Page rank directly, Once you build Backlinks from high PR sites, you can definitely see an up rank in your next update and we also know how important is pr regarding SEO. Higher Pr let’s you ranked high among your competitors who have lower Page rankings, which enrich your site with more traffic than others.
Everybody knows that Backlinks have become important section of SEO (search engine optimization). Now next we have to concentrate on best Backlinks building methods or developing Backlinks? If you Google for Backlink building, you will discover thousands of automated Backlink building tools which guarantees to provide your blog with Backlinks as many as you want within a click. Many of these automated tools are free plus some are paid which gives you backlinks from high PR sites. Sites which gives free backlinks from poor sites decreases your rankings, hence decreases your site performance. Different Paid sites that offer backlinks are detected and penalized by Google after their different updates.
So, from top of the paragraph we came to the conclusion that we should always try so you can get some quality backlinks rather than enormous low quality backlinks and keep ourselves in play safe mode. Now the question arises that what actually an excellent backlink is?
Quality Backlinks- An excellent backlink means a backlink which comes from a site which has content related to your website rather than a link which comes from a niche site which is not related to you. Quality backlink comes from site’s which uses your keywords or sites of same theme. Suppose, site A receives a backlink from a site using same keywords or on same theme such as blogging, SEO, Make money online etc, this link is regarded as quality Backlink instead of it receives a link from an Automobile website. Google gives high importance to the hyperlink which originates from blogging site and gives less relevance to the link which comes from Automobile site. Google gives high importance to quality links which originates from High PR sites. It considers.gov and.edu because so many important Hope you understand what I mean to say.
Now let’s see what are different types of backlinks?
There are basically two different types of backlinks one is “dofollow” and another is “nofollow”.
(1) Dofollow Backlinks- Dofollow backlinks are those backlinks which are accompanied by search engine crawlers when they crawl your site. Or we can say when internet search engine crawlers enters your page, they crawl all of your blog including links, pictures everything, when they crawl a “dofollow” link they, lands at that page. Suppose I link back to you, when crawlers crawl that link they lands at your page, which helps in indexing your site faster. It provides you with traffic and also help in increasing your Page rank.
(2) Nofollow Backlinks- Nofollow backlinks are those backlinks which includes a “nofollow” tag. When search engine crawlers crawl this, they simply ignore it. You can see different website source by right clicking and selecting ‘view source’, then use ctrl+f to get rel=”nofollow”. You will notice many links with this particular tag, these links are nofollow links. These links also gives you good traffic but not beneficial for Pagerank.
Note: You are advised to build dofollow links and tag poor links in your website with a “nofollow” tag.
Now let’s discuss Best and easiest ways to build quality backinks:-
(1) Social media- Social media marketing and bookmarking site’s will be the always provides us with quality backlinks. Facebook and twitter are always proved nearly as good for backlinks building. Just create your fan page there and start posting links. 메이저놀이터
(2) Guest posting- Guest posting is always discussed as the best white hat way of building backlinks. Just go to different sites or blogs which offers ‘Guest post’. Write for them which in turn provide you with quality backlinks and traffic.
(3) Blog Commenting- Blog commenting is the easiest way so you can get good level of quality backlinks. Just post comments with your links (anchor text) in blogs related to your niche. seo optimierung Definitely they provide you with good backlinks.